Carthiel has assisted Vitec Software Group AB (publ) in connection with its application to be listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm. The lisiting renders that the trading of the Vitec share will change from the MTF AktieTorget to NASDAQ OMX Stockholm. First trading day with the series B share on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm will be 4 July 2011.
- Carthiel advises lead investor Dragoneer in Klarna’s $460 milllion equity funding round
- Carthiel advises the seller of Svan Care AB
- Carthiel advisor in Projektengagemang’s acquisition of Temagruppen
- Carthiel advisor in connection with Arthur J Gallagher’s acquisition of Brim AB
- Carthiel legal advisor in Bloglovin’s acquisition of Sverve, Inc.
- Carthiel advises 3 Step IT Sweden AB on its acquisition of TEC Finance Sweden AB
- Business magazine Affärsvärlden covers Carthiel and boutique firms
- Carthiel legal advisor in Projektengagemang’s acquisition of Novamark
- Carthiel advises on sale of broadband business
- Carthiel legal advisor in Bloglovin’s Series A Financing led by Northzone
- B3IT acquires shares in D11 Consulting Group AB
- Carthiel co-hosts seminar on boutique firms
- Carthiel adviser to the sellers of Albatross Scandinavia AB
- Bloglovin’ teams with the investors Betaworks Studio & Three Point Group
- Freshfields and Carthiel advise ASSA ABLOY on its acquisition of Albany Door Systems